- Northern Nevada Public Health (NNPH)
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- Commercial Recycling
- What can be recycled?
- How do I prepare my waste for recycling?
- Is there a cost to recycle?
- Why recycle if the process will cost my business money?
- Isn’t commercial recycling limited by city franchise agreements?
- Where can I get more information if I am interested in establishing a recycling program for my business?
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- Community And Clinical Health
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
Isn’t commercial recycling limited by city franchise agreements?
No. In fact, commercial recycling has been excluded from franchise agreements to allow for private enterprise to expand recycling opportunities.
Last modified on 01/09/2015
NOTICE: The Washoe County Health District will be changing its name to Northern Nevada Public Health on Aug. 31, 2023. That move will result in major design changes (look and feel) to the website, a new URL (NNPH.org), a new logo and more. More information on the change will be available soon.