- Northern Nevada Public Health (NNPH)
- About Us
- Programs and Services
- Air Quality
- Birth and Death Records
- Commercial Recycling
- Cottage Food
- E. coli
- Environmental Health
- Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Special Events/Temporary Food
- Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Disposal
- How do I get my recyclables picked up at the curbside in my neighborhood?
- Can I recycle yard clippings and other "green wastes"?
- How do I get rid of old paint?
- How can I dispose of household products containing hazardous materials or chemicals?
- How do I dispose of old computers?
- Where can I dispose of used motor oil?
- How can I start a waste reduction, recycling and a buy-recycled program in my work place?
- Is there an option for single-stream recycling in Washoe County?
- Community And Clinical Health
- Water Projects/Engineering
- News Center
- COVID-19 Info
How can I start a waste reduction, recycling and a buy-recycled program in my work place?
Contact the Nevada Small Business Development Center's "Business Environmental Program" at 1-800-882-3233, or 689-6699, or contact EPA for the free "Business Guide for Reducing Solid Waste" at www.epa.gov.
Last modified on 01/12/2015
NOTICE: The Washoe County Health District will be changing its name to Northern Nevada Public Health on Aug. 31, 2023. That move will result in major design changes (look and feel) to the website, a new URL (NNPH.org), a new logo and more. More information on the change will be available soon.